Does your roof need repair or replacement? It is a good idea to inspect your roof regularly. Roofing involves a great deal of labor. Especially, if you plan on tearing off existing roofing material. If your not comfortable walking on a roof or carrying heavy objects then let us do it for you.
The process involves tearing off original roofing, repairing any damaged plywood decking, installing felt, ridgevents, whirley birds, vents, boots, nails, shingles etc.
Roofing is measured per square, which is 100 square feet or 10’x10’. Pricing starts at $150.00 per square.
Southface LLC is the company to call for all of your roofing needs. We specialize in roof leak repairs, and total roof replacement. We offer roof assessment for the homeowner and/or insurance adjuster in Birmingham, Al.
Roofing is one of those projects you have to get right the first time. You can trust Southface LLC with your roof and all the precious things under it. We are licensed and insured to provide quality work you can trust for your home. You will find Southface as a recommended provider on Angie’s List and on Home Advisor. If you need roof assessment or repairs in the Birmingham metro area, contact Southface LLC.
Did you know?
• Asphalt shingles were first invented in 1901
• Shingles are priced by the “square” which will cover 100 square feet
• Statistics vary but the average roof size has been reported to be around 2000 square feet which would require 20 squares
• Approximately 75% of homes in America have shingle roofing
• Only about 20% of an asphalt shingle is really asphalt
• The higher the asphalt content the better quality the shingle
• Shingles have a self-sealing strip on the underside which causes them to bond together
• Shingles can be made to be UV resistant, algae resistant, and fire resistant
• Architectural shingles are also known as dimensional shingles
• A metal roof can last 50 years or more