repaired and repainted a newly built house in a subdivision
The newly built house did not need much prep work to start painting the exterior. We replaced a few rotten boards, repair brick and door casing, we powerwashed the house. We painted the exterior of the home, including shutters. garage doors, windows, chimney and doors. We also repaired the chimney's siding.
Take a look at our before exterior painting pictures
Take a look at our after exterior painting pictures
Scope of remodeling work
1. Misc demo to existing framing to prep for hanging drywall. i.e. existing lights, hooks, nails etc. Misc. material included.
2. Hang sheetrock and finish. This includes hanging on rafters to make a vaulted ceiling look. Material included.
3. Wrap the existing 2x4 ceiling joists with finished wood, prime and painted. This will include adding more wood to make wider to give off a look as if there were beams across ceiling. Material included.
4. Installing additional plug outlet, upgrade to 2 gang box next to door to allow for 2 switches, install 5 pancake boxes, demo and re-run old wire inside studs to prep for drywall, add floodlight outside and install lights/fixtures provided by homeowner. Fixtures provided by homeowner everything else included.
5. Install small custom cabinet around utilities. Painted or stained.
6. Install hardwood flooring, provided by homeowner.
7. Install base board and quarter round. Material included.
8. Install door casing and misc. trims. Material included.
9. Priming and painting entire interior when finished. Material included.
SouthFace painted exterior of the house, reglazed windows, repair roten wood
Scop of work
- Pressure/hand wash entire exterior of the house
- Scrape all loose or flakey paint
- Repair or replace rotton wood
- Caulk all joints
- Repair and reattach gutters
- Reglaze 17 windows
- Paint the house exterior and windows
- Interior front bay window repair(scrape, sand and paint)
You might also like
SouthFace LLC repair rotten wood/trim and painted the whole exterior of the house
Scope of work
1. Front of home repair where planters caused damage. Demo wooden facia beam, Demo where needed and replace siding to match existing siding.
2. Demo shingles on side of house by front door and replace with hardie siding.
3. Left side of home window repair, demo and install new flashing, shingles where we have to tear off to patch flashing, facia and soffit around sides and surrounds of window.
4. Repair brick mold/door casing rear door of house with PVC brick mold.
5. Partly demo and Install new chimney cap and paint to match neighbors.
6. General repair of the homes siding, door jambs, window jambs, garage frame, shutters, smoothing out patched areas around back of house, back window on back porch nose seal and brick mold replacement, kitchen window repair.
7. Prep and paint entire exterior of home.
****Prep includes pressure or hand washing entire home, scraping all lose paint, spot priming heavily prepped areas, caulking all NEW and OLD material joints and painting with Sherwin Williams premium exterior latex and oil paints.
Misc material/overhead/haul or dump charge.
More Articles ...
- Vestavia Hills bathroom remodel
- Mountain Brook Bathroom Remodel
- Porch Addition/Construction in Mountain Brook, Al
- Kitchen Remodel in Mountain Brook, Alabama
- Kitchen remodel in Crestwood, Al
- Historical House Renovation in SouthSide Birmingham, Al
- Indian Valley House Exterior Painting
- Rotten chimney repair in Birmingham, Al