Scope of remodeling work
1. Misc demo to existing framing to prep for hanging drywall. i.e. existing lights, hooks, nails etc. Misc. material included.
2. Hang sheetrock and finish. This includes hanging on rafters to make a vaulted ceiling look. Material included.
3. Wrap the existing 2x4 ceiling joists with finished wood, prime and painted. This will include adding more wood to make wider to give off a look as if there were beams across ceiling. Material included.
4. Installing additional plug outlet, upgrade to 2 gang box next to door to allow for 2 switches, install 5 pancake boxes, demo and re-run old wire inside studs to prep for drywall, add floodlight outside and install lights/fixtures provided by homeowner. Fixtures provided by homeowner everything else included.
5. Install small custom cabinet around utilities. Painted or stained.
6. Install hardwood flooring, provided by homeowner.
7. Install base board and quarter round. Material included.
8. Install door casing and misc. trims. Material included.
9. Priming and painting entire interior when finished. Material included.
Johnny DeBlieux IV
SouthFace LLC repair rotten wood/trim and painted the whole exterior of the house
Scope of work
1. Front of home repair where planters caused damage. Demo wooden facia beam, Demo where needed and replace siding to match existing siding.
2. Demo shingles on side of house by front door and replace with hardie siding.
3. Left side of home window repair, demo and install new flashing, shingles where we have to tear off to patch flashing, facia and soffit around sides and surrounds of window.
4. Repair brick mold/door casing rear door of house with PVC brick mold.
5. Partly demo and Install new chimney cap and paint to match neighbors.
6. General repair of the homes siding, door jambs, window jambs, garage frame, shutters, smoothing out patched areas around back of house, back window on back porch nose seal and brick mold replacement, kitchen window repair.
7. Prep and paint entire exterior of home.
****Prep includes pressure or hand washing entire home, scraping all lose paint, spot priming heavily prepped areas, caulking all NEW and OLD material joints and painting with Sherwin Williams premium exterior latex and oil paints.
Misc material/overhead/haul or dump charge.
Johnny DeBlieux IV
When I first walked into this bathroom it was extremely dated. The shower pan had a really weird draining system that had leaked and over time the shower pan went bad. This caused a really horrible odor amongst the home. The home owner was on a budget so we went right to work trying to make this vision of hers happen.
Once again my designers found me in a position trying to give a customer an extremely nice bathroom on a budget!
We decided to go ahead and demo the entire room and start from scratch. New plumbing into slab foundation, new shower placement, bigger his & her vanity with knee space and new lighting among some other small things. Double shower heads hit you from up top and side with wall Niche for storage and a sloped shower bench.
We once again went with our Mid-continent cabinet line with limestone counter tops. We found a great deal on ceramic tile that had a feaux wood look at one of our vendors we work closely with. New fixtures from Kenny and company, new toilet, baseboards and paint! A few decisions later and we had a bathroom that not only made sense, had a relaxing feel to, but also didn't stink up the entire home!
Johnny Debliux IV